Women are most sensitive, being both mentally and physically. Unlike men, a woman’s body becomes sensitive when they reach puberty. From that age, they have to take care of mensuration pain every three months.
Women also have more reproductive problems than men. Women also need to take care of the birth periods; they have to take care of the mind and body for the well being of the baby. Women have to care for many periods in their life.
Health problems faced by women:
As a woman, they need to face several problems in their health care. The problem will affect both their body and mind. Women need special care for their health. The health problems encountered are:
1. Breast Cancer- It is originated in the milk ducts and can spread throughout the whole body. It may develop breast lumps as symptoms, and it essential to check each one regularly by care.
2. Ovarian and Cervical Cancer- It is originated in the lower parts of women. It causes tremendous pain, and it can be cured by regular treatment with care.
3. Gynecological Health- It is the disordered mensuration bleeding and discharge. It can be treated by regular consulting.
4. Pregnancy Issues- This problem occurs to most of the women. Abortion of children, death of children, etc. are caused due to non-regular check-ups.
5. Osteoporosis- It condition of weakling of Bones and make them brittle. Unlike men, woman’s bones are weaker and can cause osteoporosis.
Helps provided to women:
A woman’s body is fragile, and her mind also. Also, she can’t be cared at all times by someone. To encourage women to take their health, there are online doctors available to consult at any time. The help that is provided to women:
1. OB/GYN care
2. Maternity services such as booking beds and ambulance.
3. Well-woman appointments
4. Fertility check
5. Pelvic floor health tips
6. Birth control check-ups
7. Breast health check-ups
Woman’s health will change over their stage of life- puberty, pregnancy, and old age. Unlike men body, their body is fragile and sensitive. Women should need to take care of their health, physically and mentally. Women needed to be encouraged to start their health journey their own.
Nowadays, women are helped in many ways through online doctors. They can fix appointments, ask about diseases, to know about the symptoms of the diseases. These data will be privatized and secured so that no one can use it against the concerned person.